As Seen on 10 Years Younger!
Transderm® is for some reason a complex treatment to describe, so let's try to make it as simple as possible. When you undertake a traditional facial your therapist will take 40-50 mins to massage cosmeceutical (moisturisers, serums or vitamin based lotions) into the skin. It takes 40-50 minutes or longer because the fingers and hands can only do so much in this time.
The problem is that a) it takes a reasonable time and b) the product can only go so far into the skin. The other issue is that traditional facials can only use certain cosmeceutical products and therefore the treatment range for your type of skin or skin condition is limited.
Transderm® makes life much easier for all involved. It's a proven mechanical facial system and a hand held device that uses electrical pulses to aid and improve trans-dermal or deep epidermis delivery of cosmeceutical products.
Transderm® takes less time to massage your chosen cosmeceutical product into your skin and when it does it goes deeper. This means you receive a plumper, more refreshing end result and the best bit is that it lasts much longer than just a few hours following a traditional facial. The treatment also allows for a much wider range of cosmeceutical products and therefore we can target much more difficult skin conditions than a traditional facial - meaning you can spend less time getting to the result you desire.
Here's a more complicated explanation:
- Transderm® makes the skin permeable to macromolecules in a non-invasive way.
- Transderm® delivers active substances without trauma, skin injury and irritations.
- Transderm® is an alternative to injections for all Mesotherapy applications, mainly skin rejuvenation on face, neck, chest and hands and cellulite treatments.
It's why Vogue said "no need to spend forever being pampered with no results the next morning. All facials should include Transderm®! "
Transderm® could be used with such products that would reduce the need for typical mesotherapy with needles or a needle based treatment and therefore could be used at a more advanced level:
- Transderm® could replace the often hundreds of painful injections during Mesotherapy applications
- Even under-arm treatments for excessive sweating can be done without the need for injections
That's why the American FDA cleared the system as: "Can be used as alternative to injections".
All our clinics offer Transderm and all our staff are qualified to discuss your individual skin conditions and more importantly your desired results.