Terms and Conditions
Products for take home or at home use will be eligible for a full refund on condition that the product(s) is returned unopened and un-used within 14 days of initial purchase date. Products returned after 14 days and before 28 days of initial purchase date will be eligible for a store credit.
Injectable treatments are not eligible for refunds or store credit.
We endeavour to undertake treatment to your satisfaction and to meet your expectations. In the event that we do not deliver to your expectations please make your concerns known to the clinic manager who will assist you to the best of their abilities. Individual treatments are not eligible for a refund or store credit.
We will honour a full refund on any pre-paid course of treatments on condition that the refund request is made within 14 days of the initial purchase date and that no treatment has been undertaken or received. Refund requests between 14 and 28 days of initial purchase date will be eligible for a store credit on condition that no treatment has been undertaken or received.
Course Treatment Received
We do not honour refunds for courses after 28 days of initial purchase date and that have started with at least one treatment. The client can request a store credit for treatment value unused calculated pro-rata and on condition that client’s GP provides a letter explaining reason for client being unable to continue with treatment.
Whilst we are reluctant to charge for any cancelled or ‘no show’ appointments, this is having a detrimental impact on our services to clients who are on the cancellation list and who cannot be accommodated due to lack of notice/no notice being given to cancel.
As a result, if you fail to provide 24-hours-notice to cancel your appointment there will be a £25 charge. If the £25 charge cannot be paid, one of your treatments may be deducted from your course.
REWARDS SCHEME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Skincare Rewards Scheme is promoted by Skin Health Spa (12 Tib Lane, Manchester, M2 4JB).
- Applicants must be aged 18+ to join Skincare Rewards.
- By applying for or using the Skincare Rewards Scheme the Member agrees to be bound by these terms as varied from time to time. Any change to these terms will be posted on the Skin Health Spa website (skinhealthspa.com).
- Skin Health Spa reserve the right to cancel the rewards scheme and any benefits attributed to it at any time.
- In respect of any unused offers, Skin Health Spa will honour these offers in conjunction with the expiry date of that individual offer.
- Skin Health Spa reserve the right to substitute prizes or rewards in the event of circumstances outside its control.
- Skin Health Spa’s Skincare Rewards scheme is open to individuals only and is not available to members of a group or club. Neither the club nor any offers are transferable or resalable.
- Skin Health Spa reserve the right to vary the level/value of prizes at any time and without notification.
- The prizes & rewards earned are not exchangeable for cash, other gift vouchers, or any other excluded category of products and can only be used as explained on promotional material.
- Members are only permitted to hold one card / programme account.
- If no transaction occurs by a member in any 12-month period, the members card / club may expire and any offers may be cancelled.
- Any prize vouchers or rewards vouchers issued to a cardholder are subject to the terms and conditions printed on the voucher and detailed in this document.
- A cardholder / member is responsible for looking after the rewards vouchers and Skin Health Spa is not responsible for any lost or stolen vouchers.
- Skin Health Spa is not responsible for any errors resulting from fraudulent use of the scheme or the inability of a member to receive or redeem credits or use vouchers, unless in any such case it is caused by Skin Health Spa negligence or fraud.
- Skin Health Spa reserves the right to terminate the Skincare Rewards Scheme at any time by giving two months-notice of its intention to do so. Any such notice will be posted on the Skin Health Spa website (skinhealthspa.com).
- Rewards are only offered as a result of purchasing treatments or products within Skin Health Spa Clinics. Points will not be calculated and added from online voucher payments.
- All contact information must be given to the clinic or updated via rewards login at www.skinhealthspa.com to be part of the scheme. Skin Health Spa reserve the right not to accept any incomplete forms.
- Rewards may only be redeemed by the named member of Skincare Rewards Scheme.
- Redemption offers and redemption partners may change from time to time. Particular redemption offers may have their own particular Terms & Conditions. By taking up any such offer, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions. Full Terms & Conditions of any offers made via Skin Health Spa can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Nothing in the Terms & Conditions shall limit or exclude Skin Health Spa’s liability or for any other liability the exclusion or limitation of which is not permitted by law (nothing in the Terms & Conditions affects your statutory rights).
- Skin Health Spa is committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information is collected and processed only in accordance with the administration of the Skincare Rewards Scheme and to contact you for the purpose as described in the application process.
- Skin Health Spa can accept no liability for personal loss or injury at any of the participating venues as far as permitted by law.
- By joining the Skincare Rewards Scheme you are agreeing to being contacted by post, mobile text messages, telephone or email in relation to the Skincare Rewards Scheme and the Skincare Rewards Scheme related communications. Skin Health Spa adheres to the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Any prize vouchers or rewards vouchers issued to a cardholder are only permitted for use on skin and laser treatments only. Rewards vouchers cannot be used for any injectable or nurse/Doctor led treatment or retail product. Prize vouchers or rewards vouchers issued to the cardholder are only permitted for use of payment towards for certain skin and laser treatment offers and promotions, this is at the clinic manager’s discretion. Please check with your local manager to see whether your voucher is valid for use on an offer.
- Rewards vouchers may not be used on any offers or promotions from third parties, online voucher deal sites, or purchase of Skin Health Spa vouchers online.
- Rewards vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional voucher, including survey or birthday vouchers.
- Points will be kept on account for a maximum of 24 months. If the points are not redeemed in this period they will be deleted from the account and lost.
- Vouchers sent out from redemption of points will be valid for use within 12 months of the date on the voucher. If the voucher is not used within the 12 months it will be classed as expired and not valid for use. Another voucher will not be issued.
The protection of your privacy is important to Skin Health Spa. This statement discloses information practices of Skin Health Spa, including what type of data we may collect and hold, how it is used and with whom the data is shared. It also explains how you can contact us if you have any queries or concerns about your personal information.
This Privacy Statement is applicable to data collected by Skin Health Spa in Europe. In order to help you understand how we will use the data you provide, the following guidelines have been created.
In general, it is possible to access our site without supplying any personal data. But in the cases where personal information is collected it is used primarily to best provide the services you might request and secondly to improve how Skin Health Spa might serve you, by making appropriate use of the information. Further, we may also use this information to send you from time to time information about Skin Health Spa services and updates that we think may be of interest to you. Unless required to do so by law and as set out in this policy, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Data Storage and Security
The data may be transferred, stored and processed inside or outside the European Union and anywhere in the world but will not be disclosed to anyone outside the Skin Health Spa Group, its associated companies or other companies who provide services of assistance to Skin Health Spa clients. We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
This information will be treated in accordance with the Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament in accordance with national laws passed pursuant to the Directive.
Skin Health Spa may use 'cookies' which are small amounts of information that we store on your computer. Most internet browsers can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie (allowing you to decide whether or not to accept it) or to reject all cookies. If you elect to reject cookies from this site certain features may not be able to be used by you.
If you have not set your browser to reject them, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you visit this site. Cookies make it easier for you to use the site during future visits by, for example, reducing the amount of data to be entered if you have previously given it to us. They also allow us to monitor website use and to tailor the content of the site for you.
Links to Other Websites
Links provided on our site can lead you to access sites outside Skin Health Spa's control. Personal data provided to Skin Health Spa will not be transported to other sites by clicking on the links. Such links are provided because they may be of interest to you or allow you to access complementary products or services provided by third parties.
Skin Health Spa is not responsible for the way these sites use personal data.
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.